A few (from hundreds!) interesting startups, tools and ideas from Web Summit 2013, choosen by me:
- Cube sensors – cube measures temparature, humidity, air quality, pressure, noise and light at your home.
- Jomi – a personal hydration tracker device/band for a health.
- Frommees – pass the button and see how it travels around the world.
- Be-Bound – stay connected even with low or no data access when in roaming.
- Monkey Box – share passwords, devices, services and files with customers.
- Ketch – they say they can count everything.
- CloudDock – cloud storage service, connect Google Drive, Dropbox etc. file sharing.
- Userspan – make screenshot, draw on it and send – save time when you noticed a bug.
- MyPermissions – app for privacy protection, API for developers.
- Currency Fr and The Currency Cloud – lower costs for currency conversion for international payments/transferring money internationally.
- Pikto chart – infographics design for laic like me.
- Yummy pets – social network platform for pet owners.
- Spot.im – community based on website.
- Cardio – qardio device monitoring system giving you medical-grade data.
- Joyinapp – save your ideas!
- In flow – track your mood, find when/where you are happy the most.
- IQPolls – get feedback in real time during conferences/presentations by polls on mobile devices.
- nexmo – cloud sms and text-to-speech API.
I will definitely give you feedback as soon as I test that apps.