Friday, 18 December 2015 at 18:00 UTC+01
ul. Stolarska 6/9, 31-043 Kraków, Poland
These are not technical meetings, but we hope it will help your personal development and life balance.
The workshop will be divided into two parts:
How to strengthen your immunity and become less dependent
from pharmacy drugs? – Dorota Malik-Ferfecka
- What does determine our health?
- How do we gain immunity?
- How does stress impact immunity?
- What is the relationship between atherosclerosis and immunity?
- Is cancer disease associated with immunity problems?
- What is responsible for immune system activity slowing down?
- What makes our immune system work properly?
Dorota Malik-Ferfecka – Dietician, member of Polish Academy of Health. She participates in health
Workshops with a stylist – Małgorzata Niezgoda
Clothes should not be bought by accident. However, often we make a fashion choice under the influence of a moment and in a mood, without paying much attention to it. The point is, you should have clothes in your wardrobe that are a good fit for you and clothes you feel comfortable in.
- Why do women love high heels? How to choose a proper heel height? How to choose good and
- Discussing the most common mistakes made in styling. What to pay attention for when composing an outfit? How to look better? What mistakes to avoid?
- An interactive part. Q&A.
Małgorzata Niezgoda – Sociologist, journalist and image consultant. Loves traveling, good food, and luxurious things. Well-established intuition supported by experience helps her in everyday life in decisions making and meeting people who make her feel happy.