Sunday, 22 November 2015 from 10:00 to 18:00 UTC+01
Fundacja Przestrzeń Rozwoju
Paulińska 3, 31-065 Kraków, Poland
Workshops hosted by Fundacja Przestrzeń Rozwoju and Women in Technology.
The 8h workshop will cover:
- code organization in slightly larger projects
- using tools such as
npm, gulp, sass, bower with automatization
- effective teamwork using git
- principles for creating a compact, easy-to-maintain code based on SMACSS and BEM
- useful tools and libraries and their practical usage
- testing pages and applications
- General knowledge of HTML, CSS
andJS is required though basic is enough. For example, if you already are working or worked on some JS projects – that skill is enough.
- Workshop spots exclusively reserved for women (only 12 spots).
- Please bring your own computers. The practical part requires installed environment with
nodejs/ npm. People who will sign up for the workshop will be delivered installation instructions.
Jan Kraus is a senior frontend developer in
Workshops are co-funded by Fundacja Przestrzeń Rozwoju and UBS company.
Tickets has been sold in a few minutes. Congratulations to those who got it!
- Workshop on Women in Technology GitHub